- QSL April Guaranteed Floor Pool: The April Guaranteed Floor Pool (GFP) closed for nomination on Friday 30 April. The final floor price for the April GFP is $457 AUD/tonne actual. In addition to the guaranteed floor price achieved, pool participants also receive 50% of any ICE 11 pricing above the pool’s strike price ($467 AUD/tonne actual) during the season.
- Market rally prompts pricing surge: 2021-Season prices reached new highs last week, with QSL growers achieving up to $490/tonne actual gross in the Target Price Contract (TPC) and $500/tonne actual gross in the Individual Futures Contract (IFC) against the July 2021 contract. Growers using these pricing options and the Self-Managed Harvest Contract (SMHC) are reminded they still have until next year (2022) to finish pricing their nominated 2021-Season tonnage in these products, with rolling extending the period available to achieve their orders (costs may apply). Rolling is automatic in the Target Price Contract, but is a new option for the IFC and SMHC from this season. For more information about these products and how rolling is used within them, please click the links below:
- Target Price Contract Overview
- Individual Futures Contract Overview
- Self-Managed Harvest Contract Overview
- QSL Grow Program: The QSL Grow Program works to promote the long-term sustainability of the Queensland sugar industry by supporting initiatives focused on protecting and increasing sustainable sugar production at a grassroots level. Click here to learn more
If members have any questions in regards to the above, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Grower Relationship Manager
To see the full list of available pricing options, please click here, or get in touch with your local QSL team.
The latest indicative floor price for this pool is $454/tonne actual (gross) as of 26 April 2021. Should the last indicative floor price be more than $10 lower than the one eventually achieved after nominations close, the pool will be cancelled and growers can move their nominated tonnage to another QSL pricing option.
For more information about this pool, please click here.
These reports have also been distributed in the same manner you usually receive your ledger reports and statements. For further information regarding your quarterly report or for assistance with your QSL statements, please don’t hesitate to contact your local QSL representatives (listed at the bottom of this email) or call 1800 870 756.