|The 2024 season is now open for marketing nominations. You can now nominate a marketer and place orders for up to 40% of your exposure.
2022 and 2023 seasons Exposure Limit increases
The current allowable Exposure Limits are:
- 2022: increase from 50% to 60%
- 2023: increase from 40% to 50%
- 2024: 40%
If you’ve already nominated forward pricing for 2022 and 2023, it may be a good time to review your information recorded in the Pricing and Payments tab on GrowerWeb. Eg:
- Nominated hectares and tonnes
- Current orders
- Percentage of crop priced
- Percentage of crop available to price
If you’d like more information or have any questions about our Exposure Limits, please contact a member of the team.
Grower Marketing and Pricing Manager